Friday, January 04, 2008

the chat function

The new art show at the Babylon Nightclub is approaching and I’m back once again. I’ve been sick and bedridden for sometime now so I haven’t been able to produce as much work over this past month as maybe one should. Surely, the holidays are to blame in all this. I want to say I look forward to more further opportunities for the public to have meaningful input. Basically, I see the art show in this type of venue especially, as more of a chat function than a art gala. It works fine, sure, but once I try to sell my art somehow I end up in the hole. But I have to admit, for all the advances I’ve made in my social strata it’s not such a pain in the ass. Now for some exciting news for those of you interested in bringing my art home, finally your chance has arrived....prints of all my latest works will be ready shorter than you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home