Wednesday, November 14, 2007

rise of the new

Wow, how about that. I say, a month without any entries whatsoever. I have got to hand to it to the subtle number of changes from otherwise ceaseless interests in various forms to casually leading visitors that I cannot help but likely factor into my regular aspect of self conduct. My sincere apologies to whomever had visited without finding any satisfaction in reading my past and present entries. To your interest, just today I've been able to accumilate nearly all of my compulsively created and completed works in order to display them at The Buzz Restaurant on 374 Bank Street. I along with 2 other up and coming local artists including Cristin Price and Jennilee Murray will be featuring our works for a Vernissage on Sunday, December 2nd 2007 from 7:00 pm to closing. Entrance will be FREE so do not hesitate to bring yourself along with your friends. It will be a great show but I warn you, do not attend until the special date as listed, I am producing works as we speak and I do not intend to have my full up-to-date collection available for your viewing pleasure until the date as specified. Keep reading for further notice. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home