Monday, November 26, 2007

for your consideration

And here I was thinking that I was all set to retire for the evening. At least, that was the idea before actually finalizing my latest painting called... well, I'm not sure yet but for now I've named it she. I for one am unable describe what seemed to spur me on in this shocking and yet almost perverse image at this late hour. From what I figure, my own ability during the process of these latest developments in my paintings are kind of opaque in the end especially after so many of these things are layered together into them... it gets a little complicated. It gets a little dicey. This last piece of artwork was far more progressive than any of my last attempts and I'm interested in messing with even more innovative ways of approaching my art in the near future. I'll explain further as soon as my eyes and thoughts become clearer.

(edit: she has been re-titled as crystalization)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home