Wednesday, November 21, 2007

dear samm

Dear Samm - I simply wouldn't describe myself as someone to be missed dearly. But thanks anyhow for adding that element to your message. How have I been? That question among others always seems to come as an inconvenience since I can't always say that I've been. Not really. Most would answer with 'I've been well...', that tends to be the medium. But if you consider shattered glass getting into your eyes a problem, yeah, I've been plauged my whole afternoon. Y'know. I hope you're doing well and feeling fine yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Catpennies said...

you didn't literally get shattered glass in your eyes did you?

Thursday, November 22, 2007  
Blogger daneatkinson said...

...I could have. But it wasn't a oozing with drips of blood scenario. It all happened when I came across the remains of flourescent light bulbs amongst the shelves while doing a minor sweep in the basement. There are things the mind already knows, for instance... my eyes became irritated. I worked with eye drops for a period of time until the sensation had relieved itself. My status remains normal.

Thursday, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Chris Stewart said...

Your status has never been normal.

Saturday, November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home