Wednesday, September 19, 2007

an application of this

I die in my mind. I die while watching a woman paint. Her cadmium covered fingers roaming across her lips with a lit cigarette, barely perceptible to the underlying cause of her dementia. She stumbled upon herself infront of her semi-visible, ephemeral construction of scribbles. She kept stumbling as if she were unimpressed with everything. She was not laughing. She was not talking. She was not loving. She was not looking. She is re-conceived from both our expectations while in her own conscious and bodily relationship. I thought of the people who would be still alive. They would remember how I was an ass to be around. They would remember how I was not fun at all. Worst of all things. To poison me with whatevers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clever writing - but do try and limit your consumption of oil based media instructional tapes. They might be worse than the in take of cadmium into one's mouth via the the filter of a lit cigarette. Also, for what it is worth - "They would remember how I was not fun at all. Worst of all things. To poison me with whatevers." dood, what the fuck does this mean? and what have you done with Dane, give him back or I'll get seven colour religion lady from the book section to bother you until you do. None of it is whatever, although it does abound in comment - transcend it - especially when you die in you mind. Grand energy configuration, enjoy, and be .......sticks and stones and all that beesknees. peace

Friday, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home