Thursday, September 06, 2007

diagram of the psyche

If one might be tempted to see the artists exhibition next Saturday at a advanced ticket price, I regret to inform you that I'm all out of tickets. Do not take this as a sad sign. Over the course of this weekend I'll have a myriad amount of tasks to complete that include a encounter with the curator. I'll see if he could spare a few more tickets for sale at advanced prices.

As the show-time increasingly closes-in on me, I must say that I'm marvelously curious to see how volatile I may become. The body of work I'll display is large in scale but few in number rather than the suggested higher quantity of yet smaller presentations. This doesn't worry me as much as facilitating the more analytical. If there is uncertainty, I may gesture to a display chart showing a diagram of my own psyche... A bibliography is in order.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

Am I to understand you are having a show?That is very exciting.Is there still room for more guests?I would love to see more of your work.I must say from what I've seen you are very talented with the camera. Let me know.
Thanks

Saturday, September 08, 2007  
Blogger daneatkinson said...

Many thanks to you Nadia. Your grateful acknowledgement of my work is surely appreciated. I do not have any advanced tickets available on me at the moment but as I'm sure you've heard, tickets for admission can be purchased at the door on the night of the event. I look forward to celebrating with you.

Sunday, September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home