Monday, August 07, 2006

little love

The sensation being described here is not exactly nostalgia, but it’s close. I understand it directly because I’m living in it right now. With the following aspects pertaining to myself and my experiences, you'll find you can’t help but feel hopeless when you realize that an important person in your life is gone forever. Truly we all have to learn to walk away with what’s left of ourselves and never look back. To look back is to remember and to remember is to never forget.

I never sleep, but certainly when I happen to it’s difficult to wake up in the morning and think beyond the confusion and tension that grips me on a daily basis. I know that it will one day subside, perhaps not entirely, but were I to impart any advice to you given my experience - make sure that there is love in your life. Test it to its limits and ensure that it is not something easy to walk away from. Over time I've found that there are those that would claim love and at the same time claim they need space - know that is not a sign of love more than it's a hypocracy. True love really isn't real when a person has the inability to simply be honest and straightforward, to admit that their understanding of love is limited. True love lost, or the loss of love is not something replaced within a year, months, or even weeks. And if someone that has claimed love can so easily abandon their feelings and look to secure greener pastures or bluer skies with little regard for the heart, then they were never to be trusted. You may think I'm speaking of someone else. Although you may be right to say the least. I'm not.

I am not so jaded to think that people can’t endeavor to change, or to right those wrongs committed, but it is so rarely done these days that to expect it, or even hope for it, is usually time and energy wasted. But that should never deter us from wasting a little time now and then. I wish nothing but happiness for all here, and even for those who will never come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home