Friday, August 11, 2006

days of diversions

It is said that I mysteriously disappeared and am now assumed dead. Anyone of mindful curiosity (and internet) would know this is not entirely true. For those of whom are out of touch, I'll have you know I have been unemployed for the past 2 1/2 weeks. When my job at justice ended, I was yet to have found a job that, in my view, was neither demeaning nor underpaid. So instead of heading to work, I've filled my days with diversions: playing the guitar, reading novels, writing about an artist who is incoherent and delirious, fallen into a mute trance, oblivious and unresponsive to everyone. Essentially all activities once relegated to spare time.

I'm open to anyone who's willing to catch up or bring up a few targeted prospects for optimizing my financial income to my attention. In the meantime, here are... Ten Reasons Not to Have a Job. Steve Pavlina provides ten good reasons not to have a job ever. A must read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home