Saturday, July 29, 2006

pink insulation blankets

For an opening I'll have you know that I've locked myself in a room again. What room is for you to figure out. I kid you not, there's no false modesty veering from the downright tender disgust, dangerously on edge and less than charming presense of mine. I can't decide right now whether I want to swallow an enitre bottle of aspirin or cement myself in a tub of lukewarm water.

No self-censorship and that's refreshing in this era of over-marketed boring pretty popsters whom walk amongst ourselves candidly confessing "they're working hard and doped up on themselves near death again.".

I am ashamed by the external vibe of misconception the bloggers receive by the latched view that we sit down on a regular basis and for periods on end think of new ways to contrubute to our own virtual arrogance. Coping with shit as one will, whether it be physically or emotionally, yes, I'm quite sure there a lot more healthier ways than this practice of escapism from the empty promise of our own demise. Comparisons not indicated, it's really all preference of substances, all really the same old shit. Inherently, your insanity is yours to deal with anyway you like whether it'll be through critical or chemical filtration, internal conflict, or a walk through the park. Amgamated or not, when it comes to blogging, every once in a while there’s something dually impressive and frightening about being able to haphazardly conjure thoughts about it all. It makes for the inception of what is uneasy, so it's really hard to put any stock on that.

Now where am I? A long way down somewhere... for a rather nice change of pace. Just yesterday, I must admit to an almost drug-like fascination to Lemonade Tycoon. It's laid back, light fun, and has some nice replay value. You may find yourself playing this instead of the standard time-waster, Solitaire. That said, I admit, I am a video game aficionado of sorts and have been since the avail of the Atari 2600 and the Coleco vision.

I remember years ago when it was always fun in some sort of fashion for me to see a little bit of pressure fly over the shoulder of my father, a trucker whom invited me a number of times to join him at a local establishment where he really liked to play pac-man. We would sit across from one another at this loosely reconditioned arcade machine designed as a mahogany table with a glass overtop. I can recall the dimly lit, slow-going yet graphic atmosphere even this day. The fragrant smell of pastry doughnuts and cigarette smoke made for a fuel of fire that had distinctly drawn aging patrons to integrate themselves to this place. I listened to pac-man's music as he puffed his cigarette at the game control. It was challenging but user-friendly; and the ghosts were very life-like or death-like as a ghost is not alive where the phrase life-like would then not apply.


The notion of eating pills literally and/or metaphorically in order to progress to more complicated mazes of eating more pills pretty much somes up my life and the struggles in just about everybody's life as far as I see it. Anybody who misses the symoblism and life application to that better pick it up before they're out of touch. In my case, I find myself in a position where I want to quest for building myself and becoming more intellectually stronger and more articulate. Some find me, as a blogger, more heading in the direction of a politically heated weapon, always in vain response to a government that operates outside the truth with an arsenal of lies and denial... but really the fact of the matter is, I find most truths based on ourselves and how we see ourselves living and that really is the one we should really see ourselves exploring and more often.

I'd like to hook my head up to the flood of information and find clarity in understanding the current predicament of our planet, but I find often there are errors and misleading information, and the excessive coffee leaves me witless and tranced by nightmares lying in bed without sleep. And sometimes in days like these I wonder how to manage with the same thinking and how my eyes, deeper and darker than ever, may be wearing due to being idle in front of a monitor too long.

I've obviously taken it upon myself to disregard the relevence of posting so often this month, I might as well continue to do so until the beginning of August. Just wanted to say I played Lemonade Tycoon, I had great time... and don't you think I don't know why the gaining of any other information from this post is completly worthless against those who control the distribution of it
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home