Wednesday, July 26, 2006

loose edifice

Despite popular belief, I haven't killed this blog. I didn't want to see more than a week missing from the archives, so here's a totally uncreative post. I'm here. Wonders never seem to cease. I'm still here. Terribly dehydrated, but still here.

It's hard not to just be sweating profusely in days like these where you've got to find yourself in some other way, to get out of it, or else you're all nothing for the forms of things barely recognizable whom pay tribute to your casualty. A bit showy as things may appear from this observant point of view from a far, I've been socially dead for years.

When it comes to the depiction of accumilated thought altogether, I'm aware the entire atmosphere goes stale when you're away from the blogosphere especially for some time. That may very well be an entire eon for those determined to conduct a proper investigation and get into the bottom of the whole affair of what loose edifice I happen to conjure. But it's alright, as you already know, every now and again I will see you sooner or later. So thank Oil and Freedom. They're Great. So you shouldn't ask so many questions.

Dear Colleagues, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at Justice. From what I've come to understand, it usually is pretty easy for all things to end. Even if you hate your job (haha. joke). But what is altogether different and most difficult is the road we've all been down of saying farewell. In a trail of tought I'll help to maintain a positive outlook while I am paving the way to move onward, I will never forget how I have enjoyed my tenure here in the lightening speed waltz of buerocacy and how I appreciated having had the opportunity to work with each of you especially. Thank you all for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided me during my time here and although I may not give mention to names because who enjoys lists anyhow, I would like to say I will miss all of you as my colleagues and Justice. I am looking forward to a new phase of challenges. Thanks again for everything. Yours truly,Dane

"Well, you ain't lookin' so good." I said to myself while seized in sweating eyes burning hot in their sockets. Well there's not much else to expect when you've been lying on the shelf of waved expiration. I was coming down with what turned to be utter exhaustion from a long and trying year at work. I'm now a snub-nosed automatic lying in with the faint tackle for the next crooked job offered.

This past week my sense of boredom that encompasses the whole ordeal was illuminated only by the minor plans set to excite by go-carting in Gatineau with the guys on what was a mammoth nerve wrecking experience on the fast lane.

And just the other night, I went out for a walk with the hot asphault scraping beneath my paper feet. Following the trip I suffered from a severe migraine that had me shuffled in the dark, threadbare and afraid to go into pieces. Nearly dead, I melted down with a low and bitter smile twisted on my abused face. It was then I felt a strange glow in these dark eyes staring into my own singing baby lullaby. I was renounced for a conscious worth eternity.

Resolve proves weak especially these days. Once I have the option to chemically alter the feelings that disturb me with beer and cheese, then my decision not to medicate, to keep slogging on through work that in itself, becomes an equally "artificial" choice not of my gifted radiance, heck hath no irritation for the interruptus. I feel no need right now for tremendous import from point A to B as I'm deciding to remain in this state not so fraught with complication, largely due my internalization of insensibility. It is one of those decisions that is really beyond choice.

Sooner than I'll realize, the responsibility will trump the desire and I will simply opt for some inexplicable reason that I found my way and leave still sick and exhausted, and to my list of ailments I could add a little touch of mild depression and disgust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home