Thursday, June 29, 2006

when the sky turns colours

Ooh, Superman had potentially unlimited entertainment value, don't you think? A slapfest between the moderate wingnuts and the serious wingnuts? If only I had a cold one to crack open to make myself comfortable with such endless possibilites. Then again, I recommend seeing it for your own take and you can't go wrong with the popcorn. Popcorn is always a good idea, too.

I'm looking up when the sky turns colours, at the newly arrived things that fall in my space that don't seem quite at home here yet. I should be wading through purgatory to defend the honour of some of undignified handling but I'm just bone tired. I dread the willing up period and I'll only write until one day I stop and then I'll call it quits from here withal. There, I’ll have a plan.

I suppose aging is a simple function as death seems to make you his guest more often. Even with extra practice, loss is never easy. I am not easy. Hindsight might be off but who can do a damn thing about what they’re looking at anyway? So it is with people. Perhaps the greatest value in losing, are the questions we then ask of ourselves while losing in itself. While the feet are on the surface of the grass there are the moments you'll change your stance, the things you say or not bother too, followed by the string of what if and how else scenes those lead to. If I cared more or less...what then? I might have been easier. I might have been different. I might have traded up for more refined flaws. Still, it's never too late to effect change. As a wise man once said, "you am what you is", but that ain't a fixed quantity when your surroundings dictate yourself.

Right now I’m bone tired and since I’m still planetary topside, I’d like to take care of a few things with the dysfunctional mob we are so we're okay. Nobody like me descended into weirdness by pro-choice it just happened that way and we've each been through a lot and emerged relatively human.

My sweet neglected friends and family. The demands I place on your patience are unreasonable. I know that you are there and I rely on your beauty, wisdom and filthy sense of humour. Just in return for you putting up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home