Monday, June 05, 2006

sentient companion

The ultimate cause of the gravitational force remains an open question and gravity remains an important topic of scientific research. I'm sitting in my room and the world is going to end five minutes and without much to do I place my keyboard on my lap as my eyes boil down to my floor. These are all consequences of gravity, the liquid water remains in the rivers and oceans rather than flying in the air. As I gaze at the moon, I notice it is not stuck to the Earth. It's far far away. Yet still it seems to want to stay near. It's a force that is completely unexplainable to those who do not experience the particular pull that causes the attraction. Apparently, Robots for instance... Robots will never understand love. A robot will never feel any affection for it's owner, and would be just as happy serving one owner for 50 years as the next. If a Robot, a Man, and the Moon all set off together on an interstellar voyage, the moon wouldn't get far before it was captured by the gravitational field of the first planet or star that it came across. The human would continue to travel with the Robot, but would eventually get lonely and seek out sentient life forms. Whether she was green, had antennae, or what have you, the Man's need for female sentient companionship would increase until one day he willingly accepts the alien from Planet X as a mate. Then he would make a home with her and his journey would be over. Man need Woman. The Robot-well... does The Robot. Which is cool enough to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home