Tuesday, June 13, 2006

down on everything

There will always be something sort of curious about the sub-text of entries miles logged. In real life, I'm just this murky yet enigmatic crazy loner guy arranging papers as if it mattered. After hundreds upon hundreds of earned to tell goofy stories and quality output, sometimes I think myself perhaps it's best to put it away for awhile and take a load off to guess at the number and the nature of demons I'm holding.

It's so impossible to be down on everything with such countours and sweep. To decipher in spending about half an hour to rather proportionate amount of time per day living ‘in the moment’ - focussed, getting outside my head. Unsurprisingly, this doesn't take me away from the PC and learning to pay attention. Some of this time should be spent in what I may as well call, meditation.

I’ve been a permanent inhabitant of the bedroom for sometime now. As I'm spent, sitting on my seat looking out my window at night. I'm with myself, just listening and sniffing the dark. I look forward to feeding the ducks sometime soon, but other than that, taking my camera out can be just as interesting.

I took photographs these past few days and looked carefully and closely for what or whom to capture and I've had some great photogenic subject matter I cannot wait to unveil. I must say, this no dumb blogger unusually took a bold step and now if only he had a good sense of humour...


I'm reluctant to inform you that my photos displayed on flickr will be without similar updates along with this blog for the next little while in my attempt to get back to the ordanariness -- the stuff that makes me human and not the stuff that makes me superhuman. Maybe I've yet to have seen my compassion for responsiblity. Who knows. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home