Thursday, June 22, 2006

cantankerous graphics

Unusual as it may be with what little I've shared with you on the occurences in life that scare me, I must say that If at any time I come accross as sad, depressed, maybe even miserable I would have to say that you have me mistaken... Being that I'm not afraid to say, taking into account the discovery of my own identify may be a mystery even to me and because of that I'm a very reluctant person... I still manage to be an all around good kind of guy...

As far as I'm aware, my only confidence lies as an artist. Since I can remember - I've found that I could truly be my one and only more intuitive and skilled judge of raw talent. When I was confronted with an idea proposed long ago I started writing for myself and for the entertainment of others. At that time I spent every waking hour writing and producing works. There were days when I felt I was my very own inhabitant on devil's island with the occasional head trauma and the thought with having to prioritize my school work beyond my own personal endeavours seemed but a crime yet not only a distraction. On the outset of leaving 'the' school... I originally, at first, felt I was pursuing my first real passion in life. I made my own decisions, agreed to go through with them and did. What followed I'm sure was no longer for my senses to linger upon as I had basked in reflection for the years to follow as little more than a peon in someone elses great plan.

Life gets harder. Like bread. What that idea produced was roughly five years of unreality that I would initially best describe as banishment. I would ignore phone calls, people at my door, even the fact that I hadn’t showered in days. At a time I smoked, and would sometimes consume almost a pack of cigarettes in a single day while bouncing back and forth between my tiny bedroom and the impossibly small closet in which I slept. In taking the position that it has, I had made an enemy of myself...so to lived and made personal realizations I was one of the most cantankerous demographics in the world - a youth. A youth who had love affair with rebellion as old as time itself. And by doing so, it has caused irreparable damage to myself just as there is no question that it took a considerable toll on me. But I can say from exploring my alternative possibilities I've gained a weight in which to measure myself, I've theatened myself to post it today but you know... I can't remember.

To stir the occasion elsewhere for the fun at heart, you'll be glad to know the outdoor summer festivities have begun and they're doling out skin cancer for free. I cannot carefully say I happen to be monitoring them closely enough to have any relative means of informing you, but what you can expect is the jazz music festival, the 15th annual farm house execution on Sparks street, and a Italian Festival a personal friend of mine has recommended. While deciding which one may be more ideal to visit, I encourage you to start licking the meat balls you know where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home