Friday, May 12, 2006

part of the problem

A person who assesses my merits writes: Should I be part of the problem or part of the solution?

Be part of the problem. Being part of the solution takes too much energy and there's no comprehensive dental and medical. The problem has been evaluated and dispensed to the very heart of me saying I know where I stand and you a part of it. The problem pays and I will spare you from the whole happy and everything is open all day and all night anyway foray by saying every individual is special and unique, and as such, more important than everyone else. Blah blah *cough* bullshit.

In case you're out of the loop, the very nature of the problem is that of existence being competitive. You can see that hole in everyone and you can't escape it. The innate but carefully concealed hostility that is the most constant modality of our daily functioning. Surely you must have had your self-esteem challenged per se, external accomplishments, acquisitions, and the accolades of one’s own and in turn developed you own sense in defence with similarities to counter act.

With contempt there’s thinly veiled hostility, they come as the preferred emotional response to every separate entity to aggrandize itself in any way possible. If anything for an example, a interplay of egos comparing oneself to others, a cock fight, showing off if you will, seeking to one’s advantage wherever possible.

Me me me is the ultimate goal. I happen to hate social arenas with a passion for this very reason.

Maybe we just need to be thrown away a few times to notice we’re truly full of ourselves. I don’t know.

Thanks for sharing your rationally intuitive insight, no matter how numb, no matter how off, it’s illuminating. May your new day not be as ferocious as the last. You ought to rest your pretty head.


Be seeing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home