Saturday, May 06, 2006

affinity for destruction

Personally speaking, I have been unflattering as of late; in the interest of science of course, and as a matter of historical record. How much of an asshole can you be?

Do you know? Or don’t you?

I say, “Where are the bitches at?” How is that for attraction and making sugar of a scene? So I figure it’s time I got back. For my first step I’m making a minor dramatic revision in prose, I'll excise weak or superfluous passages as such when sure that excision would improve bolstering this text in spite of everything futile enough as blowing away fumes of poisonous gas.

Obviously I’ve gotten ahead of myself; virtual animosity allows you to get away with a lot of things, so one may think. With references to bitches, I must apologize, in actuality I’m trying to say something else yet ultimately what I really meant came and without conduct. As noticed post-modern narrative is not my “bag”. My slang may not be current and English may not be my strong suit. If you ever happen to encounter my native tongue, you’ll come across Gibberish. Regardless of how crazy and/or stupid I am, I’ll waste my breath along with your IQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home