Monday, April 24, 2006

traditional concerns

What has felt like my first full retreat in over days, I’ve reached into the sloppiness that is my life and decided to take a load off. I am admittedly unaware of the comings and goings of today’s fast-paced pseudo society and acknowledge that I like many others am only misunderstood to a point exaggerated with problems beyond periodicity to concentrate on something much deeper.

I’ve noticed time has managed to produce lots of big news and for some, couldn’t wait to hear what thoughts I have to share. Well, my site design and a lot of ideas for new features and types of content are still in the works, but I will leak to you what I can now, and continue updating you as new items become more certain and concrete.

While many of you may think I have been operating this website since September of last year I have been writing blog entries since spring of 2004. I have since and always thought of new ways of writing without diminishing the strengths that have brought to where I am now, including the consistent stream of original content along with what most can come to expect as a reflection of nonpartisan skepticism and hopeful belief that news media, politics and social change all have vast – what’s the term I’m looking for? – potential for improvement.

My gears are still turning, although rather slower on the selection of things to write as I’m persuaded by the beginning of a hybrid series of summer movie releases and lavish computer animations.

While lacking response or valuable input from readers I have given a sense of less urgency in priority blogging. But I am always open to various proposals via e-mail; some, to my delight, so concerned they’ve even submitted suggestions to me for penis enhancement.

I thank you for your patience and understanding as we all happen to be wrapping up something in our own personal ways this month. All in all, I imagine we all have a lot of challenging work and exciting prospects on our collective plate at the moment, thanks to the supporters who come through for me. I can’t wait to show you the enhanced results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home