Monday, March 20, 2006

projectile stream of vomit


Yeah, it takes time to create writing, to support human rights and fight against cultural discourse. Having that cohesively work and properly, I might add, across the blog sometimes has me wondering if I would prefer the dump and run style to other essential resources I find interesting now and again. Indeed, I was going to put the effort into creating one large post, but this lunch hour I prefer the deliverance of a package, it’s easier to chunk it up without any more outpost than that. To be quite frank, I'm in a hurry to be out on my way due to some unbeneficial factors contributed to the use of public internet . My health is at risk.

One of the first things I remember about the pedagogical overlords was how they tried to pound into our tiny brains the concept of sharing. We start in pre-school or kindergarten, after that it’s mostly downhill. Over the last few years, there’s been a resurgence of that playground ethos as many gleefully steal music and movies from the entertainment gods. After lamenting the evils of digital rights management, the jealous guard of precious accounts, when it comes to to providences on a voice in opinion you can never go aloof, I think they answer to the secrets of our ways more than news articles often do but then again, not every journalist is a bastard. There are lots of great people out there producing pretty pictures, lovely poetry and contributing their time to open-source projects. I’m for one now allowing you the chance to view my website not only as a home for my journal entries but as a directory to essentials in the world of today that I find interesting. As they say, time to put up or shut up.


I would like to extend to you, "A print ad for women's designer handbags that hurl forth in a projectile stream of vomit from the model's throat." All I can say is...Protein spills are HOT HOT HOT."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home