Friday, March 03, 2006

much ado about nothing

A] Why do people waste their time criticizing you so much (like typing 500 page stories about how they hate you) if they hate you?

I give smart ass answers.

B] Why do you always give smart ass answers?

I'm a smart ass.

C] Why are you giving me snappy, smart ass answers?

We've been over that.

What more is there to utter? It’s utterly udder less. As in not having a vehicle for which to deliver milk to the young sheep. Do you get the picture, if not the frame? I stare all around and envision the walls bleeding wax, but no one will tell me I’m looking dullard unless they truly care. And then they may not just for that very reason to think better of themselves. Thus it’s impossible to predict.

I’ve tried reading more literature. I find the best strategy is to read all the best material that you can get your hands on, avoid your favourite things that are dangerous to your mind and body and partake only when absolutely necessary with modicum of sensibility. I’m not only talking about what you may think, as in the booze or gibbons, I’m talking to you about watching too much Dr. Phil. Displacing the hours and cents on internet debauchery or other benumbed involvement. You could be using that time and money to find yours truly on the internet and give him a donation. I mean the thought would be nice. And then he could tell you, nope, give it to the community or children living in poverty...

As for the weekend, who knows what it may hold. For one, I may be harbouring a plan with some old friends visiting from university. The likely scenario may involve excessive smiling and feeble protestations about our levels of inebriation while discussing how we can't decide which is worse, poetry readings, book readings or spoken word. I may very well give up my drivel to read off a menu in a pretentious long drawn out voice.

"Steak.... with peppercorn sauce? To green beans of tabasco... the buttered mashed potato."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home