Monday, February 20, 2006

going wrong somewhere

Comments are pretty important aspects of a blog, although not entirely necessary, but if you’re creating or have a blog in the first place why wouldn’t you include them? Therefore I will be reinstating my commentary for members of my blog only and adding in an entirely new photo gallery within the next day. The thing I love most about this is the time and opportunity it allows me to share thoughts and ideas with others alike. I really care for this website, perhaps more than a hell of a lot of other things.

The big deal for me right now is that I’m sick to death. The small weekend met its end and I’m left with this overall feeling that is not getting any better. It's a strange feeling within my chest. I do my best to keep it humming, and make sure that the carbon doesn't build up in my virtual and non-virtual valves. With the last few days full of torrent so far, I swear, I once felt my heart skip a beat. I then caught a whiff of those dusty sun-pummelled rocks like the rich stink of bubbling road-tar and then a fleeting image of perfectly bound breasts. Weird as it was, I found myself with a shiver of the joyous goofiness of life's meaningless serendipity.

One thing that stands out at this point, is that I need to be officially scared in order to challenge what I fear. If I’m not in awe of the scale and volume of the challenges I’m facing, the incredible amount of knowledge that I need to absorb and process — I start to think that I’m going wrong somewhere.

For the coming few days I will be taking a small break from posting in large volume and rather working on visual ambience. I hope you'll enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home