Thursday, November 03, 2005

sneakers are my new passion

Welcome home.

Made some money. Played a little music.

There is a bird. There is a nice bed.

Practised some guitar, a personal piece.

What did you do?

Man O’ Man, What did you do?

That time
change.

Dark.


It’s good to be home. Mind you I’m never there. Every time I go on the job I get a little less fond of it and miss being away from home more. Casual day at the office today. This is good, because they do it right here. Casual day means high-end business casual which usually translated to ‘wear your suit and maybe you can loosen your tie (but only a quarter of an inch)’. Sometimes people wear jeans and cowboy boots on Fridays. Incidentally, I don’t own any cowboy boots (though, it’s a rarely known fact that in grade ten I actually went shopping for some and was thankfully saved from crushing sartorial shame by a faulty magnetic strip on my debit card). Sneakers are my new passion and maybe some Friday they’ll be a lot of fun at the office, what
with all the sneaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home