Thursday, November 24, 2005

play a lot of pinball

It's called toast because that's where the word 'toast' came from. I highly doubt some ancient guys were running around saying 'damn man, you look toasted.' Another thing that has been boggling my mind for years is, 'Why if a woman sleeps with a lot of guys she's called a slut, but guys are heroes if they do it.' It seems pretty unfair to me. The reason is, both men and women are chauvinistic pigs, out for their own incarnate. It doesn't make a lot of sense. If you play a lot of pinball you get really, really good at it. Isn't it the same with sex? It's an excellent point, sure, but it just so happens that you'll never know why because people no longer have moral fibre these days, much like the time to contemplate how they get the caramel inside the Caramilk bar. I could tell you where Area 51 is, but I'm not going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home