Wednesday, September 14, 2005

5 percent solution as a band-aid

Awhile ago I made the colossal mistake on perhaps the least understood strategy in creating a blog. I have now moved to www.blogger.com in hopes of reaching a greater potential in reinvigorating the visitor experience. No longer will I allow my thoughts to dominate let alone. Now, readers, much like yourself have the necessary means ‘and freedom’ to share your thoughts and opinions on my reflections, ideas, stories, and extraction of news material. During the following few weeks you will have to excuse my new construction period I’ll call the ‘5 percent solution as a Band-Aid’. With all such attempts to improve my traffic flow and overlook, I’ll try my best on admitting that there will not be a lack of daily posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home